
When Jake came home from work one day
Hallie said, "Daddy, will you play with me?"
This isn't an unusual question.
"Sure, what do you want to do? Wrestle, play tickle monster, hide n' go seek?"
" No, just Polly Pockets." replied the sweet Hallie
So the two headed to the toy room, while I giggled to myself.
I knew the "playing" wouldn' t last too long...Jake's fingers are too manly to dress those dolls.
After almost ten minutes, they still were in the toy room, so I went to peek at the giant hands dressing the mini dolls.
{This is what I found}
Apparently it was the "Polly Pocket Nap Time" (that is what Hallie said that Daddy told her)
6 comments:
haha, Jake knows how to work it!
Sammies...super easy and good!
-1 head finely shredded romaine lettece
- 4 whole chicken breasts seasoned or marinated to own liking.
- bottle of favorite ceasar dressing
- shredded cheese
- package of flat bread (I got mine at Trader Joes they were called Arbian flat bread)
Grill chicken. In large bowl put shredded lettece then drizzle caesar dressing and toss. Warm up your flat breads in pan on stove. Assemble and done!
Such a man thing!
haha he's never liked polly pockets, he flushed mine down the toilet! I made my header on picasa, it's a picture editing program. Just google picasa and then you can download it, it's easy and fun!
I LOVE that! I kept laughing when I pictured the tired Jake saying, it's time for the polly's nap time. CLASSIC!
Too funny! My dad would always be in charge of laying down with us when it was time for bed, but my mom always found him asleep on the floor and us talking instead.
Dad's can be so creative!
Post a Comment