Wednesday, August 11, 2010

lucky number {eight}

Last week was the 8 year anniversary since I married my hunky hubby.
Jake's mom was sweet enough to take our kids overnight while we had a real date night.
{you know the kind that include a fancy dinner AND a movie}
We not only slept in on Saturday, but we spent most of the day together doing whatever we wanted.
{including going to my little brother Raymonds sealing}

I count my blessings everyday that I married Jake.
He makes me a better person.
lucky me.

3 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

8 is certainly greeaat! Date night with dinner AND a movie is most fantastic as well. BTW, stop looking so pretty and tan all the time. You are making the rest of us look bad!

Oh, and everybody in school but Tate? Haula!

said...

Happy Anniversary~ you two are adorable!

Adam and Jess said...

We just celebrated our anniversary on Monday. It was funny because Adam had the same reaction and said it was weird going out "all night" (to see a movie and have dinner) ;) oh well, things change when you have kids and are in dental school. I wish we'd taken a picture though since there aren't too many times we're by ourselves. Happy Anniversary.