Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{maybe} you have heard...

I want to be this baby girls mommy {soooooooo} much!
I can't get enough of her.
{and neither can Jake, Ashlinn, Hallie, Crew, or Tate}
{especially Tate}

I dream about her eating dinner with us.
{every night for the next 1000 years}
I dream about her waking up in the night, just so I can snuggle her in a quiet, dark house.
I dream about her big {huge} smile, and eyes that sparkle.
I dream about her smell, 'cuz I only get to sniff her baby goodness for a few hours each week.

I hope they make a decision soon.
{cuz I am already smitten beyond words}

5 comments:

Adam and Jess said...

Wait, are you really thinking of adopting? I thought you were holding off on more kids for a while, or was that you birthing more kids.
You know you want another one when you're actually excited to wake up in the middle of the night, just to snuggle her.

the Robinsons said...

I hope you get her too, she is adorable!!

Shelley Goodman said...

wow, it looks like you are holding a baby doll. She would make a perfect addition to your family. Keep us updated!

Stephanie Evans said...

Ooooh, I want to see a face pic! But maybe that's not allowed.... I hope you get her.

Yes we are coming in Dec.
Given I don't give birth 2 months early. We will prob be there for two weeks. I wish I could come earlier but I don't see holding a 19 month old in my lap for 5+ hours while I'm 8months prego really happening.

Amy said...

When should you know for sure? We keep your family in our prayers. Maybe there will be another new baby to meet when we come next!