Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{not} a love letter.

Dear 110 degrees {plus},
 I am over you.
There was a time that I longed for you to come, I know.
I hoped for the scalding skin sensation, the endless swimming, and the hours of sunlight, but no more.
I am ready for you to leave.
{and fall to come}
that is all.
best regards,
          Jennifer Nanette

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh Jennifer how I don't miss AZ at all!!!! Soon enough you will have nice weather! Well maybe in a few months:-) all the world should have the same weather as SoCal! I'm just sayin:-) oh and I'm sure Macy will be yours! Love you dearest Nanett!

Cicily said...

What? How could you hate sweating as soon as you shower and feeling like you have a blow dryer blowing in your face every time you walk outside? This weather is amazing! Middle name Nanette? You need to name a child Nan, that is too cute.

Shelley Goodman said...

Hey, your letter worked!!! Hasn't today been just lovely?! I do love the heat and all, but I also love this part of AZ for sure:)

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Amen to that! I so miss taking Skye to the park. I'm ready for fall and Halloween!