Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{they} are crazy. they are {mine}.

tender mercy...tuesday edition.
tate wanted cereal. BAD!
But since it was 8:30am and he had already had 2 bowls, I told him to wait until snack time.
During his fit throwing escapade, he pulled off the couch cushions and found cheerios.
{like 10 of them}
he was the happiest {pantsless} little man ever.

I went to Costco last week, and bought the 20 lb {almost} box of goldfish.
While helping the girls with something, I heard golfish hitting the pavement.
{thousands of them}
and then I heard  laughing, dancing and cracker crunching.
{this is what I saw}
I made them vacuum the back patio.
I think they thought it was fun.
{lesson NOT learned}

It was school picture day last week.
My two girls and their style.
One in a skirt with dangling earings, while the other wears sketchers and cut off shorts.
{each have their own "fancy"}

We had a crazy rain storm last Saturday.
The sun was shining and the rain was POURING down.
We made the best of the fabulous summer rain.

Sometimes you decide to slide down the back of the couch.
and
Sometimes it doesnt go as planned and you slam your head on the concrete floor.
and
 Sometimes you get a goose egg like no other.
After some ice, vaseline. phone calls to moms and DR. all was well.




Just another week in paradise.

No comments: