Friday, September 17, 2010

five kids {fun}

Jakes job is "the fun parent".
I can be funtastic, but mostly I am goofy and snuggly.
{and besides he has it covered}

the day macy came home, he surprised the kids with some new toys.
{new bow and arrow toys}
for hours of nerf shooting goodness.
I am not convinced that these were toys only for the kids. :)
honey bunz on the roof.

We are all doing well adjusting to another little person in the house.
My house is messier, my boys are wilder, macy is cuter and my big girls are the best helpers I ever could ask for...
and I wouldn't trade a second.
Just watching them all playing together makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.


I am waiting to "find my groove" and so I can do laundry and shower in one day. :)

1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

That's funny. There's a number of times that I'm convinced Adam doesn't buy toys just for the kids either. I would imagine it's hard finding a groove with five kids.
I love that she's so little and her favorites are already zebra and other animal prints. That seems right up your ally.