Friday, September 17, 2010

a formal introduction.

On Saturday, Macy came home...forever.
We have been eating up every second of having her here.

Her wonderful foster family brought her home.
Although there were a few tears, they are so happy for us.

As we did when our other children came home, the new baby/child "brought" gifts for everyone.
Tate and Crew got their coveted toy story shirts and all 3 of my girls got matching bracelets.

I walked by my purse yesterday and chuckled.
{an animal print explosion has taken over }
Her foster mom told me that Macy's favorite colors are:
zebra, cheetah, and giraffe. :)
i  agree.
meet macy:
she is 10 months old.
she is 15 lbs.
she has 4 teeth {with another any day}
she can army crawl as fast as i can walk.
she thinks every toys name is "uh oh" and will ask for them this way.
she loves food...all food.
she sleeps all night.
she has giant sparkling eyes.
she would like to be attatched to me at all times. {i don't mind a bit}
she has gorgeous kissable lips.
she wears animal prints 98% of her life.
she has big feet for such a little girl.
she learned to go from crawling to sitting and back this week.
she can sleep just about anywhere when she is tired.
{even with wild brothers wrestling nearby}
she has transitioned to her new family and home fabulously.
she is the perfect addition to our family.


3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Welcome Macy Moo! I love the zebra and animal prints. This girl has flare, I can tell. Good luck on fitting in those showers and laundry. I had a bad week with Collin and was wondering how you do 5. I was ready to run away from home.... kids. :) And for some reason I'm cooking another one. Why? :)

Cicily said...

She is stinking adorable!! Congratulations, she couldn't have joined a more loving family.

Shelley Goodman said...

love that macy girl!!