Friday, March 4, 2011

{Happy HALLIE Birthday!}

Hallie Maya turned 6 at the end of February.
She wanted to go to a castle for her party.
Thanks to golfland, I could make her dream come true.

With friends in tow, we partied it up on a rainy day.

it was hallie's "best. birthday. ever!!!!"

the rain stayed away long enough for us to play outside for a while.



Then we headed into the castle for ice cream, arcade games, and presents.

She LOVED it!

I am so blessed to be Hallie's mom.
She is such a positive, sweet little person.
Her glass is always half full and is always thinking about someone else.
What an amazing gift!!!!
Each morning when I drop her off at school she will look for a "friend" who looks like they aren't having a good day to play with.
Sometimes this means hugging a 5th grade boy that she hardly knows {who is frowning} or a little girl who doesn't want her mom to leave.
I call Jake at least twice a week with another "I am soooo impressed with my Hallie" moment!
I hope one day I can be just as kind and thoughtful as Halllie!!!

Six years of pure joy!
Thanks Hal!!!!

No comments: