{back to the 80's}
I miss them...somedays.
We teamed up with several couples from our ward and had a romantic candle light dinner, loads of laughs, romantic goodie bags and then we were off to the stake v-day dance.
{where mostly 80's music played anyhoo}
{and it wasn't 80's themed}
{jake's pants were tighter than they apear}
yes, that is possible.
{my metallic dress was also more shimmery and shoulder- paddy than in the pic.}
RAR!
katrina and justin
cicily and james
annell and danny
linda and jared
marc and ginger
i have one thing to say...
don't be jealous!
oh, and happy valentines day 2011!

1 comment:
I saw this before and didn't have time to comment. Flash from the past parties are fun. I would've loved to see just how tight his pants were.
Hallie is 6, I can't believe it. She and Ashlinn are definitely girls and love to pose for the camera. Boys are so different;)
Post a Comment