I turn 30 {years old} in a few months.
{I am kinda freaking out}
{since I determined long ago that 30 is when I won't be young anymore}
{oh, I knew so little then}
So... I did what I always do when i feel a little panicky...
{make a list}
{and make some goals}
Here is my bucket list of 29 things to do before I am 30
{and then I can ride into my 30's with no regrets}
1. bring dinner to someone just because
2. organize my pantry
3. wash my face every night before bed for 3 weeks in a row
4. go on an anniversary trip with my man
5. organize kids closets
6. read a book... for fun
7. take the kiddos to the park they have been begging to go to
8. take family pictures
9. paint the weird wall in kitchen bathroom
10. volunteer in my kiddos classes... twice
11. write a random love note to each member of my family
12. Complete my vt each month
13. Try at least 10 new healthy/raw recipes
14. Call someone instead of texting just to say "hi"
15. Print out my blog book
16. get a pedicure
17. Do a giant D.I. donation
18. No sugar for 30 + days
19. Babysit for a friend
20. go see LaRee and her baby {who is getting older by the second!}
21. Have a girls night
22. practice the piano 10 times
23. Bring treats to the new neighbors {and ward members}
24. Call Carolyn just to check on her
25. workout {hardcore} 5 days a week for an entire month
26. Read the Ensign, New Era, and Friend cover to cover each month
27. Put serious preparation into FHE
28. Blog once a week
29. Write letters to my missionary nephews
{and there you have it}
Do you think these can all be finished by the end of November?
{yes I can!!}
5 comments:
You forgot, "Go one mile on a hippity hop!" (FRIENDS reference anyone??? :)
That is quite an ambitious list!!! Go you! If anyone can tackle all that in a couple months, it's you!
PS... I need to call you soon! What is your schedule like... when do you have "spare time" :)
Tell me when you go visit Laree, I wanna come! Don't you already work out hard core 5x's a week? And have done no sugar? But 30... I am beyond panicky.
Way to go sista!!
Can I copy and paste the above list for my bucket list? Can I pretend I am turning 30 also?
p.s. I need to look through your D.I. pile before you are allowed to donate anything. One sisters junk is another
sisters treasure.
P.S. I am totally grossed out at the below picture of me and Port o Johnny boy. I should have known it would make an appearance on your blog.
From your ancient sister - who has managed to survive and still feel young in the dreaded 40's - I think this is a fabulous 29 before 30 list! I would even be willing to do most of them myself, but not 30 days without sugar, and I don't have a weird wall in the bathroom to paint. My whole entry bathroom just needs a blow torch and an episode on HGTV. Go Jenni, Go!!
Post a Comment