When Jake and I first got married, people would ask us, "how long have you been married?"
I always felt weird answering in weeks or months.
I couldn't wait to answer with years.
{so then we would be an "experienced" married couple}
not "the newlyweds".
Little did I know, but even even after celebrating our 10 YEAR wedding anniversary this past week, I still feel like a newlywed.
{who knew?}
It has been even more fun than I ever dreamed it would be.
{and it's still just the beginning}
We celebrated by going to the temple, out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Brio, and going to the grocery store.
{romantic!!}
We will actually be taking an island vacay just the 2 of us soon, so we will do 10 years worth of celebrating then.
{squeal}
I love this guy.
{forevs}

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I totally get what you mean. I still don't feel like Jared and I have been married almost 13 years! We celebrated the big 10 with an island vacay also. It was the best....you're going to love it!
Congrats and here's to the next 10! You are da bomb diggity.
Post a Comment