Even though school is in full swing, it doesn't mean we can't enjoys some of the remaining summer photos hanging around.
The brothers waiting their turn at swim lessons.
"Crazy cereal week"
This was an idea I stole from a blog.
Since my kids never get "treat" cereal I thought they would love it!
{and I would love not preparing/enduring complaining about food}
You bring your kids to the store and let them pick ANY cereal box they want.
They can choose to eat it every meal of every day until it's gone
{or the week is over}
They were so thrilled at the beginning to eat it for breakfast and lunch, but soon they only wanted to eat it once a day.
{and a few were kinda excited after they ate their entire box}
We will do this again next summer!
The Lemonade stand
A few friends came over on what could have been the most hot and humid day of the entire summer for a lemonade stand.
Luckily, kids don't notice the heat or sweat when they have lemonade, friends and treats.
It was a success.
{summer bucket list...check}
Also not mentioned...
* we took our kids to sunsplash... boys in the morning and girls in the afternoon
{loved it!!!!}
* Jake and I did a date night with some friends to sunsplash too.
* Ashlinn, Hallie, Crew and Tate all took gymnastics at USA this summer.
* Macy learned how to swim without floaties!!!
* Fathers blesssings for Back to School
It was a very busy summer!!!!
Now that school is back, I see a lot less of these darling faces during the day.
{sad face}
But after school I LOVE the way they run up to me and hug me tight.
{Crew even screams my name from several feet away as he runs up to me}
{heart melt}
Not only that, but look how handsome he is when he does homework.
{i know, right?}
Fall break will be here in no time at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment