Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's genetic.

When Meggan and I were younger, and shared a bed, 
I would wake up many times during the night to a foot in my back, being bear hugged, arms over my mouth and nose, 
or the dreaded booty on the face.
{I am sure I reciprocated these fine sister snuggles too}
And I loved it. 
I have never been embarrassed by my love of snuggling.
{it is part of my DNA}
I have seen Ashlinn and Hallie sleep in a twin bed each night. even when they each have their own bed.
Crew and Tate have done the same, but they seem to respect the man code of "no snuggling".
A while ago, on a weekend "sleep on the couch" night, I went to check on my peeps before I went to bed. 
And there I saw Tate holding his baby sis. in the too familiar snuggle posture.
And I giggled.
And made Jake come see the cuteness.
And took a picture {or 2} to forever capture the darlingness of it all.




enjoy.

No comments: