Tuesday, September 4, 2012

preschool... like it aint no thang


I shouldn't be surprised anymore by this fellas antics.
{not even a little}
but shouldn't he be a tad bit nervous to start preschool?
{because he wasn't.}
It is his second year, with the same teacher, and same bff in his class.
{so I can see his angle on this whole bravery thing}
{but it sure would be nice if he wanted to smile for a picture and do a fake cry or something when I dropped him off}


"mooooooom!!!"

I took Tate shopping for a new school outfit.
Within 10 seconds of seeing this spiderman shirt, it was in the cart and declared "my preschool shirt"
When I showed him another shirt
{thinking we might get a 2nd shirt too}
He just rolled his eyes and said, "I already got the spiderman one, remember?"
I can see a long future of pictures in this shirt down the road.


Ethan and Tate
{4 year old preschoolers}
{we wanted to get them back to back, but they refused.}



I have made a pact not to even let myself think about kindergarten next year.

Preschool rocks! 

No comments: