Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Livin' the Willis dream

Some weeks I take very few 
{or no}
pictures.
This week between my phone and my actual camera, I have a bunch.
{jackpot}

enjoy a few of our highlights.
{in photos}


{macy can do pull ups and climb everything!}
{even at the car wash}
{even when little old ladies gasp at her daring acrobatics}
{and I hardly blink}


Hallie had a tooth pulled.
{I see many more procedures like this in her future}
{jake wants to pawn her discarded silver cap for cash}
:)
{sadly, its only surgical steel}


lots of uno laughs





Dadurday equaled park day this week.
{and it was in the high 70s!!!!}

I don' t think the kids will ever want to go to the park without Jake again.





{and nap day}
Seriously, all of them conked out for hours?
{blessed day}

Tate had a preschool lemonade stand.
{he has a future in lemonade sales}
{Although I'd buy anything that darling face is selling}




Tate, Mrs. Packer, and Ethan



While Tate sold his goods
{and I took photos}
Jake was busy climbing and running all over the play structure with Macy.
{what would I do without this guy?}


Enjoying this life.
{yes I am}

No comments: