Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Partay like it's {2013}

2013 is Cray Cray up in here.


Jake was able to be home more than usual over the past 2 weeks and we all got to laugh and hang out with very little schedule.
As a matter of fact, us Willis' went hiking twice this past week.
I think each of my children has a mountain goat gene... or at least an "I can do hard things" gene.
Seriously, Amazing.










Jake is an adventurous outdoorsman and decides at times to make his own trail.
good point: we parts of the mountain others may not
bad point: those dang cactus loved Macy... and Crew... and Tate

There were only brief tears from Macy after Jake pulled a cactus bushel from her calf.
{apparently jeggings aren't a great cacti shield}

We were able to make it to the top both times.
There will be many more hikes upcoming, for sure.






On New Years Eve we joined our friends/neighbors
{the Schmerfelds}
for some carne asada tacos and some fireworks.
{bring in the new year  right!}







I am so grateful for 2012, it was a year full of blessings.

Welcome 2013, this year is gonna be awesome!!













1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

Seriously, you guys rock the hiking. I think Casey's worst nightmare would be to haul our fam up a mountain. He would be carrying all of us, me included! Happy New Year 2013!