Tuesday, August 13, 2013

the day she has been waiting for!


Macy Jayne has literally asked about staring school for more than a year.
every.single.time. we picked up kids from school, she'd say something like, 
"Im going to preschool too. I'm potty trained now, so I am going to preschool."
Somedays tears were involved.
FINALLY her turn actually did come!

First was "meet the teacher"
{the very same teacher that has taught each one of my 5 kids preschool}
She was really disappointed that I was staying with her... and that we only stayed for 20 minutes.
{perk:she got a balloon}


The first day of school I let her choose her own clothes.
{actually she already had them chosen and there are some days I know I shouldn't mess with her}


it's not possible for her to be any more darling.




{the first time the teacher was coming to get her!!!!}


She got out of the car and I was all alone for 2.5 hours.
I went to the car wash.
ALONE.
It was nice.
{understatement}

But boy oh boy was I excited to see this beautiful face!!
My baby is big.
She is officially a school kid now.
{deep breaths}

Her sweet preschool friends from our ward.

No comments: