Monday, January 25, 2010

{Just wondering?}

Do you ever have days that you just feel like stealing toys, slapping, pinching, spitting, and spending alot of time in time-out?








'Cuz we do.

{and it's only noon}

5 comments:

Adam and Jess said...

Man, seriously... If looks could kill I think Crew would have it out for me. Those days aren't the funnest. I'm sure it's hard with two boys in the "crazy" terrible twos stage, or close to it, together.

Jenna said...

Oh it gets way way worse Jen!! We had actual bite marks in the back last week that were so deep they looked like a vampire had bitten, but no it was my child. I can't wait for you too experience the joys of boys lol!!! Let the madness begin:-)

Stephanie Evans said...

haha, oh man, I chuckled out loud reading this one. I don't know what you're talking about, they look like happy campers to me! :)Boys will be boys?

Cicily said...

I love Crews death glare, hilarious. Tate is so funny too, just desperate to get out of time out. Jenni you are amazing, you are such a great mom. I hope I can be half as great as you someday.

Shelley Goodman said...

I am glad somebody else is pms'ing today too! Haha, I love the look of death they are giving you while you take there pictures.