Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a new year's day {tradition}

On our first day of 2010, we went on a hike with the Willis side of the family.
{do I say two thousand ten or twenty ten?}

The 3 oldest kids walked the entire way...Tate was rebelling against walking during nap time.



{ I gave Crew a buzz...a little shorter than I had anticipated...but still darling}




The weather was {delish}...the pb&j's weren't too bad either




My own personal Bear Grylls...hubba hubba


Welcome 2010!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Oooo, hiking looks fun! Really, I'd be up for ANYTHING in the desert.

Ok, Mr. Rumpkins.... obviously it's a real stuffed bear, not just Trav like you asked in an earlier question :) I have a weird thing with stuffed animals. Ever since I was a kid I thought they had real feelings and thus had to treat them nicely. I mean, I know they don't have REAL feelings, but I still felt like they had to be treated that way. Anyway, so I dated a guy that took me to that Build a Bear (I know, weird ) but I couldn't get rid of the bear because of what I said before and Trav HATED that bear, so one year he got me a new one to replace it... Mr. Rumpkins ( I think I got the name from Dennis the Menace... Mr. Rumpkisser... and just modified it) and somehow ended up sleeping with it and now I HAVE to sleep holding something. Some people have to have a pillow between their legs- I have to be holding something. But a pillow is too big and Trav moves too much... so the bear is just perfect. Which leaves me an adult that sleeps with a stuffed animal. And I guess I don't really care. Theres the story and I'm sticking to it :)