4:00pm - Jake and I went on a double date and saw Sherlock Holmes
7:30pm - came home to fed, bathed, and jammied kiddos
8:00pm - watched tv while snuggling these kiddos
8:15pm - made plans for Ash and Hal to stay up 'til "middle night"
8:30pm - Jake left to go to our wards youth new years eve party at our bishops house
8:35pm - Me and the awake kiddies settle in to watch a movie and wait for the new year
8:40pm - Goodnight Tate
8:45pm - Goodnight Hallie
8:47pm - Ashlinn asks if its "middle night" yet?
8:48pm - Goodnight Ashlinn
8:50pm - Send text to Jake telling him everyone is already asleep and I am going to polish my nails while awaiting the new year alone.
9:00pm - I watch random television- Dick Clark countdown, Ryan Seacrest countdown, a documentary on plural marriage...really?
11:00pm - I realize I don't want to stay up until midnight and so I get ready for bed
11:45pm - Jake surprises me and comes home early
12:00am - give my honey a new year's kiss while eating chips and salsa
12:15am - Goodnight Tate (round 2 )
12:30am - Goodnight 2009...it's been awesome!
4 comments:
eat chips and salsa...right. We all know what was REALLY goin on:)
Remember when we slept in my parents un-finished basement next to the pile of dry wall on the concrete floor one year for New Years? We were soooo cool!
WoW! I can't believe you made it! I tried to go to bed early but I had a sick kid. Oh well. Maybe next year! ;)
That was cute! I love the "middle night".
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and New Years. I've realized from looking at people's blogs(especially your and Steph's) that I need to get better about taking more random pictures this year. I used to do that all the time. Have a great week and enjoy this new year.
Post a Comment