while the rest of america is looking at award show fashion do's and don'ts,
we have a few of our own fashion trends.
#1 Hoop earings
hallie went to work with Jake
and begged, in her sweet way,
for him to take her to wal-mart and buy these beauties.
{he had no chance against those big, brown eyes}
does she ever choose to wear the smaller ones? no.
{the bigger the hoop the better}
because Crew gets angry/ annoyed when we have to put his eye patch on...
{note the bitter stare}
Jake tried putting one on he and Tate, to help crew feel better.
{it didn't work, but hubby gets a few more awesome dad points}
#3 Sporty layers
after baths, i dressed the boys in jammies, against their will.
"NO! baket ball shorts."
I explained how it was a cold night and basketball shorts would provide no warmth for them.
{They didn't care.}
i left them throwing semi fits in their bedroom.
{then it got quiet}
crew had developed a plan.
{and dressed he and tate accordingly...}
Sporty, yet warm.
{as far as basketball shorts are concerned,
these two apples haven't fallen far from the tree}
6 comments:
Hoop earrings, that is awesome. She's got style, don't stifle that goodness. Your kids are hilarious, I like them.
Hallie, whats up girlfriend! Love em. ask her if I can borrow the smaller pairs!
cute new background. yes, countertops were a $50 dollar makeover. Im too cheap for the real stuff, maybe one day in our "forever" home
It's me again. ok, I guess fitness works do these fundraiser things. You know how kids sell coupon books for their school. well I bought one for $20 and along with the coupons you get 3 free months at the gym. I went down just to use my free months but with the fundraiser coupon they waived the $140 sign up fee so I said, what the heck, sign me up for a year. Jenni, their classes are AWESOME and they kick butt.I have never sweated so much in my life. That's what sold me. Let me know if you're interested and I'll hunt down a coupon book for you. I usually do night classes after Casey get's home from work and basketball. Come excersise with me, I need a friendsy!
She's so cute- like her mama! It was so fun catching up with your fam, I can't believe your baby is a whole year old now! Your 4 are all so adorable!
I believe that the bigger the better when it comes to hoops too! I have an obnoxiously big pair I like to wear and it got me into trouble at the Buffalo Wing Festival last fall. I was standing in line when a man behind me made a comment about them being so big and I laughed and said, Well bigger is always better, right?! And his girlfriend laughed and said, Oh, she got you good! I laughed, but I'll admit I was perplexed for a couple seconds. Then I had my aha moment and turned around blushings. Dumb drunk people.
By the way, in the garden post, Ashlynn loods SO OLD! Like preteen old. I know she's not there yet, but my goodness, it's not far either!
Post a Comment