Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{ the hype }

I hear it all the time.

"Spring is so wonderful."
"Everyday should be spring."
"Spring is just around the corner".
"Spring flowers are the most beautiful."
"I live for Spring."
"I wish it was spring all year 'round."
"Spring is the most incredible time of the year."

I worry that Spring has alot to live up to.

After the last few days of warmth and penetrating sunshine,not to forget the green grass, flowers and short sleeves, I have made up my mind.

{it's even better than everyone says}

I sat outside today for hours.

{and loved every second}

If it were really spring all year long would I enjoy it any less?

I dunno, but I am willing to take that gamble.

5 comments:

the Robinsons said...

I agree! I'm lovin' it!

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Totally agree!! This is why I live in AZ. We've been to the park every day this week. It's way too beautiful to be stuck inside.

Stephanie Evans said...

Love the new background.

I spent over an hour outside with Collin soaking up the sun. Earlier, an old lady at a blood lab asked me if my baby was cold. (Implying it's cold outside and why doesn't your child have on any more than long sleeves?)I just smiled and said, no he's just fine. It's 55 degrees out! I know that sounds cold, but trust me, it's not. :)

Spring is so wonderful because you know you have months of warm weather ahead of you. Fall only has nasty winter after it, thus taking aways from it's greatness.

Shelley Goodman said...

heck ya spring rocks!

Jenna said...

Love Spring but it's too short!! I can't wait for perfect weather all year round in Cali!!!! No 120 degree summer here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!