Every year i have a hard time figuring out what my boys should be for halloween.
{i don't like scary, borderline girly, or expensive}
We walked the aisles at walmart and target.
We searched online for good ideas.
Then on a trip to walmart, we found them.
Both boys knew that they wanted them the minute they saw them.
"mortorcycle guys!"
I realized they weren't scary, girly or expensive, so they were it!
I felt relieved as I drove home.
That task was checked off and they were over the moon.
We got home and tried them on.
I laughed until i nearly wet myself.
You see the costumes are very shimmery.
And silky.
And colorful.
And Tate's is seriously small in "certain areas"
They were sure they looked like the coolest kids in the world as they ran through the house making sound effects.
{i can't tell you what jake said they looked like}
I won't be returning these costumes.
{i don't have the heart to ruin their lives}
So, if you are lucky enough to see us on halloween, just smile and take one for the team.
{i am}
My boys also had a preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch.
{this is the best picture of tate}
{nice}
Costumes...check
Pumpkin... check
No comments:
Post a Comment