Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{changin' it up}

I love my house.
I love knowing every nook and cranny.
But sometimes, cleaning and dusting the same thing everyday gets old, so I enjoy changing things up.
{well, in this case, enjoy watching talented husband and friends change it up}

Before {circa redo 2009}
new curtains and paint.



"During"
August/September 2011



After
October 2011

new light fixture above the dining room table

Updated/rearranged kitchen decor





new carpet, ceiling, homeade curtains, couches, paint, and light fixtures. 
Paneling and tv



My amazing lamp find from D.I.
{already done , no paint job needed. Just a shade makeover}


It's crazy weird how I feel like the room feels so much bigger now.

Selling my entertainment center was a huge deal for me.
I loved it, I loved decorating it for every season, but it ultimately wouldn't work with the new tv set up.
{i am so glad}
I never realized how much space it was taking in my family room.
and how clean it feels without it.
Especially since I traded it in for the paneling.
{did I mention that I love/lust that amazing paneling}
Good trade in my book.

Hope you enjoyed the peek into our main living space.
mi casa es su casa!



1 comment:

Ginger said...

I LOVE your new paneling!! Your couches look fab too! How fun.