I guess 4 years old no longer qualifies him as a "tot" ...
But then again, he's not a tater either.
So he can always stay my tater tot.
( happy mom)
4 years ago I had a ginormous belly, stretch marks galore, and cankles.
( darn those cankles)
I also couldn't wait to meet this little man.
I would sit in his nursery and picture him in my head. I'd think about how he would look in the clothes in his closet, laying in his crib, and toddling around.
As I thought about those days yesterday, I realized he looks almost exactly the way j thought he would.
( exact replica of his dad, with black hair)
I kinda like him . :)
We celebrated his day with nearly an entire chocolate filled day.
(hallie's worst nightmare)
He wanted chocolate muffins for breakfast, chocolate cake for lunch and chocolate ice cream for dinner, not to forget the marshmallows for dessert.
(because no one can go an entire day without dessert)
Luckily i was able to talk him into adding additional food items to his menu.
That contained at least some nutritional value.
I let him decorate his own cake.
He had a specific vision in mind, and after seeing how happy he was, i think he nailed it.
he repeatedly told me that he was having the best birthday ever!
I love kiddos that are easy to please!
We had his 2 bff's here ( crew and ethan) for a "party" aka play date.
He got the skateboard he was hoping for.
( and swam on his belly on the skateboard for most of the day)
He had nana and papa and granny and gramps come by during the day to give birthday hugs.
Sadly he also had a trip to urgent care for his double ear infections.
He has an uncanny ability to make up songs about anything/everything and we sat at urgent care lagging as he made up songs about whatever he saw.... And his skateboard. Love him!
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago





1 comment:
That chocolate cake is a thing of wondrous beauty!! I love it when moms make their dreams come true. Happy Birthday to nephew Tate. And I laughed on your last post. The font makes it look like 25 days instead of 2.5 days and that made the food and clothes even funnier!!
Post a Comment