Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hair tutorial week. Days 3 and 4

Our hair experiment is going very well.

Very well indeed!

The last thing I hear about at night and the first thing I hear in the morning is "The chosen" YouTube tutorial.

It is a good challenge for me and a special treat for the girls.

Not only do they look super darling, but they are thrilled about getting their hair done.

It may be too soon to speak, but I think after only 4 days it is a mission accomplished.

I can only hope that all of our enthusiasm will last until school resumes . :)

(note: I used the blogger app on my phone so pictures are in no particular order)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Ginger said...

Your work is amazing! Can I send my girls over? We're more of the homeless looking type (poor girls to have me for a mother/hairdresser).

Shannon said...

oh my gosh! that picture of Macy is so cute!!!

Adam and Jess said...

I'm lovin' it!! I can't wait until Lanie's hair is long enough to try these things. Lately it's getting to the awkward length where it's weird over the infant headbands so I started putting a little gel in it to have it poke out :)
I LOVE the picture where her hair looks like it's in a bow. I've seen it on pinterest but never watched a tutuorial. Go Jenni. I think I might also be a little heartbroken if my girls didn't want me to do their hair anymore. Gage was only 5 when he was suddenly too cool for gel anymore so we only do it that way for church.
As hard as it was to be a single mom for a week, it was actually nice that Gage had school off Friday. We've been to the zoo, the dollar theatres, the park, Chick -fil- A, and been having busy fun instead of busy busy.

Adam and Jess said...

I realize that last part seemed random:) I was commenting on how you love spending all day with kids.