Hey SUPERWOMAN!! The chronicle of your Ragnar Race was interesting!! I simultaneously wanted to run one and have nothing to do with it all at the same time! But props to you... That is bad a**!! :)
Love that you drive the kiddos to school in the Rhino. I think I might want to have one of those someday.
Taters needs Weston's helmet. I would totally lend it to you if it fit!
2 comments:
Hey SUPERWOMAN!! The chronicle of your Ragnar Race was interesting!! I simultaneously wanted to run one and have nothing to do with it all at the same time! But props to you... That is bad a**!! :)
Love that you drive the kiddos to school in the Rhino. I think I might want to have one of those someday.
Taters needs Weston's helmet. I would totally lend it to you if it fit!
Lookin' gorgeous as usual!
That does look like a good recipe for a Sunday. And what a pretty mommy with her sweet girl!! That bow rocks my socks!
Post a Comment