Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Got game?

Dinner conversation tonight...

Tate- " I have some crazy news! Kate kissed me at preschool today."

me- "did you tell her not to kiss you again?"

Tate - " no. I didn't say a word. I just smiled. I liked her to kiss me."

me- ( inward chuckle,eye roll) i did manage to say " if I hear about that again I will need to have a talk with that girl!!!"

Tate- vigorous "no " headshake

Yikes!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Aw snap. 4 going on 14. That kid is hot stuff! :)

Your spring break looks like so much fun! So is it once they go to school that you enjoy when they have whole weeks to be home?! Cuz I kinda can't wait til they go to school! And by "they" I mean Collin.

Your fam is so cute. You even look cute in Prescott. Stop it. :0

Anonymous said...

It is no secret that I totally ♥ your family. And it is stories like these and spring break, that make me love you even more. ;)

The Willis clan totally rocks.