Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Introspective ramblings.

I started reading through a few old blog posts today.
{i laughed and cried ...alot}
It was somewhere between a poop story and a spiritual experience, that I realized that this is much more to me than keeping up with friends and family...
This is my journal,
{without the awkward teenage crush pages}
{thank goodness!!}
I want my babes to be able to read this and hear my sarcasm, gratitude, humor, heartbreak and overwhelming love of being their mom.
I want them to laugh at the stories and treasure the memories we would have already forgotten if I didn't take the time to document them.
{this is me}
{and our crazy life}
{mostly unedited}
{i said mostly}

I am living my dream...right now... I know I will always look back on where our family is today with a tinge of jealousy.
{wanting to travel back to the days where a "family jump on the tramp party" was the highlight of the day}
and
{"she said I am not her friend anymore" were our biggest hurdles}

The more my kids are growing at a crazy fast pace, I understand why all the old grannies would stop me at the grocery store and tell me {a gazillion times} "they grow so fast, enjoy every second!"
I remember rolling my eyes and chuckling.
{thinking," please, let me just get through this shopping trip with all of us alive!!!!"}

It is such a challenge to live in the moment, but I only get my children this age once.
{and I wanna eat up every second}
{of their delicious darlingness}

truly, this is
{JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE}


1 comment:

Amy said...

Ditto. People don't believe me when I say my blog was one of my best decisions. I'm only sad I was so late to get started and was a horrible hand-written journaler. Keep living your paradise!!