My little boys often get a bad wrap on this blog.
( due to the fact that they make me crazy ... lots of days)
This is a plug for how sugar sweet they can be...
Don't pass out.
Well, tonight as we finished up at the dinner table ... a gourmet meal of hamburgers... Grilled by my man... Homeade baked fries... Carrots .... And Strawberries ...
My two little men ooed and awed over their meals.
Crew announced, " mom, you're the best cooker ever!"
( which is a huge compliment coming from seƱor picky pallet)
Tate adds, " no, the best mom ever!!!!"
" you should get a trophy for being the best mom ever." crew shouts.
Then they further discussed how delicious their dinner was and how big of a trophy I should have.
I sat smiling at their innocent, heart felt compliments.
( even if my hub had actually prepared the main dish they were relishing)
I had a tear squeeze out of my eyes and I realized how much we all adore each other.
And how much I wanna bottle their genuine kindness for another day... When I am crying for different reasons.
;)
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago
1 comment:
If only you could figure a way to do it, you would be rich dear sister, rich. Call it "Bottle a Baby" or "Sweet Son". Maybe you could sell several varieties. Ahhhh, the possibilities.........
Post a Comment