A month ago, as we drove around doing errands, Crew asked me a question from the backseat.
"Why are there ghost-es at church?"
( ghostes equals multiple ghosts)
Me- " are there ghost at church?"
Crew- " ya, a bunch of them."
Me - " are they mean or nice ghosts?"
Crew- " nice. Very nice."
Me - " do you know any of them?"
Crew - "yes"
Me - " who are they?"
Crew- " I dunno. You tell me. I just saw them lots."
Me - ( after discussion about angels and spirits) thinking... Maybe I shouldn't have pinched your leg when you were acting naughty during church... Since apparently he is being watched?
I feel humbled sitting at church, knowing that he is able to see things I am too tainted to see.
And such a special little guy that Heavenly Father allows his veil to be thin.
And I have stopped pinching him at church...
Fast forward a month to today.
It's Wednesday.
I accomplished lots very quickly... Like before breakfast quickly.
I was feeling fantastic about all I had checked off while kids were still sleeping And getting dressed.
Crew came walking into me and said,
" I hope this baby is a boy !!!"
Me - " what baby?"
Crew - " the one that's coming to our house very soon."
Me - jaw dropped. " is a baby coming to our house soon?"
Crew- " yes! And I hope it's a boy baby!"
Me - " is the baby coming from my belly or from another family?"
( in a please give me some clues kinda tone)
Crew- " from the hospital." ( insert duh! Face)
I think I better enjoy my morning of getting much accomplished.
According to Crew, they may be short lived.
No, this is not any kind of announcement.
( that I know of... Maybe you should ask Crew)
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago

2 comments:
Sounds like you and Jake need to talk!
The ghost story is amazing!! Such a sweet, in-tune boy.
When are you going to be translated? 6 kids?! On a daily basis I am overwhelmed with just Collin.
I am so glad the Biebs is working towards the temple. I have been worried about him! :)
Hot yoga?! Sounds like an experience! I need a little detox after Easter!
Post a Comment