Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter pics 2012

I am like a lot of moms,
I like to buy my kids something new to wear on Easter.
{ to signify new life?}
Well, this year was no different.
I ordered ties for the boys and each girl got a new dress/skirt.
They looked completely adorbs!

So I brought them to church and asked them to sit on the grass out from for a picture before we walked inside.
{bad idea}
With all of the people walking in and out, they wanted nothing to do with looking my camera...
at least not all at the same time.
{and I didn't want to get stern with all of the onlookers}
{at church nonetheless}
So, here is what we have.
At first I was sad that I didn't get a totally perfect picture, but the more I look at them the more I love what I have.
{because it is sooo us}
{and Easter isn't about the picture anyway}







Happy Easter 2012!


No comments: