Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday morning

it's the first official day of our 2 week long spring break!
Hip hip hooray!!!!!

This past week my big girls said they no longer want me to " fancy" their hair for school.

They will just do it themselves.

(gasp)

I decided that since their hair doing skills are Non existent , I would buy some time while I teach them the basics.

(and to try to avoid the "homeless" look)

At least until summer...

Plan: try a new hair tutorial everyday for the entire spring break.
Hopefully finding new and exciting hair ideas to keep them entertained as well as Boost their and my creative juices.

And then...

Want to show their school friends their favorites when school resumes.

As for Macy, her tight woven hair is about long enough to try a few tutorials as well.

( with some giant bows added... Of course)

Heres to trying...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh, the homeless look. We've had that going on one girl or another for years. I figure it has to happen sometime and age 8 is much better than 14. Teach a few skills, then let it go, Mom. Let it go. It's Mom's pride vs. the pride of a little girl thinking she looks lovely all by herself.

Amy said...

And those are some cute "do's". Love the sweet smiles.

Shelley Goodman said...

Love Ashlyn's high bun! And Macy's piggies...to die for! 2 week spring break? Lets for sure play, maybe even in our SWIM SUITES!