Thursday, February 14, 2013

Girlz in da house! Boyz away!

It was the annual "Willis man camping/bird hunting" trip a week {or so} ago.

My 3 boys drove away Thursday afternoon.
The girls and I wasted no time and got started with all of our "big plans".

First, we went and rode bikes/scooters in the church parking lot.
Then, we went to the park after dinner with neighbor friends.
It was cold and I had failed to dress me or the children for the cold.
{72 during the day, 55 and windy in the pm}
We all had on short sleeves.
{worst mom ever}
Luckily my darling daughters didn't seem to notice.
{except for the boogars from the cold}




We woke up friday morning to a REALLY quiet morning routine.
{no fighting, sound effects, or complaining}

As we drove to school, both school girls said, "I guess I do miss the boys."
{who knew?}
I picked them up early and we went and got some fro yo and watched some netflix.
{while doing mani/ pedi's}
For dinner we picked up some pizza on the way to the Willis girls night.
{with Jake's mom and sisters}
We stayed late and partied hard.
Dance revolution. yes please.



On Saturday, we took it slow.
Did our "chores" and then went for one last shebang to Abuelos for lunch.
{the annual tradition}




I love having the three most fantastic daughters on the planet.
They are sweet, kind, and fun.
They love each other.
I couldn't ask for me.

I was also sent via text some photos of the boys!
{way to go Jake!!}




{I have self entitled this photo, "terrorist training camp"}

They came home stinky, dirty, with a bag full of unworn clothes...with huge smiles.
From what I hear, they went to bed early, ate garbage, and hiked like mountain goats.
{no surprise!}

We like having our time alone, but nothing beats being together!



1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

Those boys aren't messing around with the size of those guns they're holding. What a fun tradition with girl/guy fun being had.