Tate relieved himself into a ziploc bag in the car.
{it was a long line in the school.. and the kids were on their way out}
{he wasn't gonna make it home}
He was so proud of himself!
Macy doing p90x... of course.
Me, Lexi and my 2 big girlies.
Love them!!
Ready for church.
{the day I got called as the primary president}
{ill write more on that soon}
A valentine. So cute.
the valentine table
he dressed himself.
Stripes plaids, shorts pants.
No need to choose.
{the face!!}
at urgent care late one night.
{double ear infection}
{amoxicillin prescribed}
running errands eating up her snuggly, sleepy goodness
a project I have been planning
{and had supplies for for months}
{and I finally did it!!!}
Crew's allergic reaction to amoxicillin.
Just imagine an entire body covered in hives and raised itchy patches.
poor kid!
urgent care, late night number 2.
good times.
Yes, indeed he is allergic to amoxicillin.
Apparently this was his very first time ever having it.
Amazing!
Now, this last picture has a sore spot in my heart.
We got a phone call telling us about a darling 13 month old girl that is up for adoption.
As we waited for 2 weeks for approval to meet her, we prayed and prayed to know if she was "our girl"
I imagined her and Macy being exactly 2 years apart.
I imagined "Meggan and Jenni" having a lifetime of fun together.
The morning we met her, we met a beautiful, sweet, darling girl.
She had a kind smile.
She was easy to love.
She had a funny personality.
But she was not ours.
There is not a single reason I can write on paper that would explain why she is not at home with us right now.
Not one.
But, I know that Heavenly Father makes families.
I trust Him.
I am just grateful for the Holy Ghost, that whispers into our ear.
It was a devastating email to send.
The one that said, "sorry, but we won't be her forever family"
Heartbreaking.
I cried like crazy.
Luckily, it has been a few weeks and I am finally moving past it.
This experience was an amazing reminder, I do trust in Heavenly Father.
His plan is always the best plan.
{even when it doesn't make sense at the time}
It ALWAYS is the best.
Wow, That ended a little heavy.
{nice way to follow up a picture of urine in a bag}
Still, Livin' the dream.









No comments:
Post a Comment