Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer break in a nutshell

Walking to and from swim lessons...
Crew had eye surgery round 3...
(And did awesome!!)
Macy thoroughly enjoyed sacrament meeting...
She started the summer wearing water wings... And ended it diving and swimming like she has gills...
We saw a lot of Tate's crack...
They may or may not be betrothed...
(Ethan our neighbor and Macy)
The girls took cake decorating classes and obviously have what it takes to be bakers...

We saw movies and always brought our own snacks...
(Of course)
I'm a fan of her...
Tate had a brief ( pun intended) obsession with stealing Macy's night diapers for personal wear... And then stashing them under his bed. He never went in them... Just wore them... For fun. Weird...
Ice cream on a hot summer night... In the shade of a trailer named big sexy...
I mostly did this while we hoped to get  through morning sickness and sometimes the kids covered me with stickers...
(That's how we roll)
Hallie is a fashionista...
Animal print, sequins, gold medallion, visor, flower belt, hot pink, never too much, right?
Ya, they're pretty cute...
Baby rainbow dash came everywhere we went...
Too tired to lay down...
(Ain't got time for that)
Back to school shoe shopping...
My boys love shoes like their dad does... A lot!!
Sunday sacrament meeting lap nap...
I had drool spots all over.
(Good trade for reverence)
Mass amounts of cup towers...
This was their "gallery".
I was personally invited to attend the grand opening.
I live a classy life.
Gymnastics and chalk...
Wow.

Splash pad!!!
All to ourselves!
Meet the teacher...
Ashlinn now has a big desk. Deep breaths. I guess that means she is getting older.

Not pictured... 
-Willis lake day
-The full week of lines cousin and family fun
- thrifty ice cream cones during a monsoon storm
- closet organizing
- otter pop consuming 
- couch sleeping
- goggle wearing/losing
- Netflix watching

Summer 2k13 has been awesome.
Back to school on Monday.
I'm sad to see it end... But my bathrooms will be happy they are clean come Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that they were able to completely cover you in stickers. You must have been exhausted! ;) Lol. Your kids are awesome.