a bunch of ladies from my ward went up to a cabin.
{that sounds like trouble, doesn't it?}
me and katrina...backseat roadtrip buddies
{katrina is roadtripping, and due in 3 weeks}
she is brave.
annell and linda, navigators
what is a girl trip without a little shopping?
at THE wal-mart
I bought my first Justin Beiber cd.
{but not my last}
Justin and his tunes quickly became the anthem for our trip.
after arriving at the cabin, we took a nice hike, chatted, ate, swung on the swingset, tried break dancing, failed at break dancing, played little tricks on people, ate, and decided to make a music video to ...a Justin Beiber song
{of course}
we couldn' t find a cd player.
{lamespice}
so we figured, we could just take glamour shots instead.
{minus the boa and pleather}
sad, i know.
but don't worry, inside the cabin we found 20 year old silk flowers.
they were divine.
all 25 ladies participated in the photo shoots.
i got some real gems.
here are a few pics. of the ladies that I know will speak to me, even after I post these pictures.
we are classy.
there were a few Priesthood brethren there.
they wondered why fresh air turns us into 12 year old giggling girls.
{it just does.}
can't wait for next year, i am bringing a boa and pleather...
just in case
ps. as a gift for my hunky hubby for staying at home with the rugrats, I am gonna frame one of me and give it to him as a gift.
i know...he will luv it.
9 comments:
We are SOOOooooo Hot! So stinkin' fun, that's all I have to say!
I am laughing because when I was viewing the pic in front of WalMart it looks like Linda doesn't have pants on! Super fun get a way. You are making me feel guilty, I havent been to a relief society function in years. Maybe that means my hubby will never be in the bishopric:) You all were hotties in your glamour shots.
♥ - alt 3 but use the 3 on the side bar thing
I must confess I had to google how to do it
This reminded me of us. Something about Walmart, at midnight, getting a boy band c.d to jam to... need I go on? Good times girls.
Sweet ride that your kids were cleaning in the post below. That's cruising in style;)
I can't believe it's already too hot to be at the park. It's only May.
Looks like Fun! Child Labor laws are lame..............kids are so lazy and whimpy these days they need to work! was that mean??? But that job was fun for yours so no worries!
Awesome, now we have documentation of the fat girl in the little coat.
I'm jealous. Did you guys get any sleep? I think every ward needs that activity. My fav glamour shot is the spread legs one. Wowzers! :)I miss girls trips!!
LOVE IT! What an awesome trip. Thanks for the fun :) You ROCK Jenni!!
How have I not checked your blog in so long? The pictures are just as hilarious as I thought they would be. It was a great night. Thanks for being so spunky and fun!
Post a Comment