Tuesday, May 25, 2010

boys. just wanna have fun.

COOKING:
One morning after breakfast I hurried into my room to finish getting dressed before I brought Ash to school.
I came into the kitchen and saw Tater preparing breakfast...round 2
He was so proud he had put the eggs into the pan.
{thankfully the pan was no longer hot}



Oh, did I mention he was ALSO pants and diaper free?

'cuz he was.

ADDING:
I have a new little brother.
{lines offspring #13}
his name is Josh.
he is adorable.
but that is a big sister talking.



not only is he sweet and kind, but he totally belongs.
love him.


MESS MAKING:

Crew ate an ice cream sandwich after dinner.
I guess he really enjoyed it.

He also burned his forearm badly when he put it into my flat iron.
They ended up scraping his skin at urgent care.
he was such a brave little boy.


BALLIN'
Jake plays B- ball some afternoons.
While he was changing, Tate decided he wanted to go too.
And got his gear together.
How can you say no to that face?
Pants optional, I guess.

3 comments:

MelissaEaves said...

Tate cooking eggs for the family in the raw...fine. (not really) But, forearm into the flat iron....OUCH!! Amazing that we survive these things. And, how is it possible that an ice cream sandwich can make such a mess? Cute.

Stephanie Evans said...

Ouchi Crew!! That made me think of Michael burning his foot on his George Foreman Grill. (the Office). I would've screamed if I'd had my burnt flesh {scraped}. What a guy.

Congrats on the new brother. Your parents are amazing.

Shelley Goodman said...

your new bro is adorable! Your parents really should have their own movie, or at least a reality show!