Going on 2 days clean.
not even a taste.
To be honest, it was touch and go there for a while.
we have tried to stop the habit a thousand times before, but we weren't strong enough.
Between the cravings, detox crying, shaking, and screaming, I didn't think we would make it this time either.
but we did.
I hear the first 48 hours are the hardest to get through.
and they weren't as bad as I thought they would be.
he is a champ.
2 days without a pacifier has only made him stronger.
Way to go Tate!
He is choosing to sleep with the movie "Cars" instead.
and not even a tear was shed at bedtime tonight.
Although it seems we have crossed this bridge, he can never even have a taste again.
or he could fall right back into his old habits.
addiction is real people.
6 comments:
Man, I am not looking forward to this in the future. Congratulations!
You are HILARIOUS!
Ugh, Collin is also an addict. It didn't use to be this bad. The stupid thing is always in his mouth. At what age did you start this process of taking it away?
How fun that you went to the temple open house! I love that more temples are coming to AZ! Do you guys have a sealing date now?
you should start up a 10 step progam. Your name could be pass the pacy:)
You make me laugh! Having done the addiction program with all three of our boys, I am with you. Addiction is real people!! I'm happy to report that they all seemed to come through it without too much long term nerological damage.
Good job Tate!! Take it a day at a time kid! Um... I don't know what I'm gonna do with Skye's thumb... wish I could just get rid of that and hide it! Ha ha
Post a Comment