Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{gila valley road trip}

                          A new temple has been built a few hours from our house.
{in Pima/Safford, AZ}
they are having an open house.
we didn't want to miss the opportunity of taking our kids inside The House of the Lord.
so we  road tripped, with all of the Willis clan.


It was gorgeous inside!
the bride's room was filled with crystals that twinkled in the sunlight.
{ashlinn and hallie both are sure they want to be married in that temple}





I am always impressed with the beauty and quality of the workmanship inside temples.
No uneven paint lines, dust, crack, caulk, seams.
perfect.
{like there was heavenly help}
As we were in the sealing room, I gathered my kids close and explained what will hapen in a few weeks when our family is being sealed.
I felt the spirit so strongly as I told them about how we will all be there together and showed them where we will kneel.



After the tour, the kids needed to burn some energy before the trip home.
Is this reverent?







I think Ashlinn's face in this picture is so adorable!
Cousins...and future brides.

I love to see the temple!

No comments: