Tuesday, June 8, 2010

boys weekend.

This past weekend it was fathers and sons.
Crew was thrilled to go "camping".
{he had no idea what it was}

cheesy smile with hat, camping shoes and bag.
{ready to go}

There was a sad member of the household.
{ look at that face}
He didn't pass Jake's "potty trained" rule.
sorry lil' man.

Jake said Crew LOVED camping, shooting guns, riding in the back of trucks, and exploring deep, dark caves!
What a big boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....Tater's face breaks my heart! How could Jake leave him! ;)

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Ahh so fun for Crew to get one on one time with dad! Jared was a little sad that he didn't have any sons to take to fathers and sons. Ha ha I'm sure one day we will have a boy! Crossing our fingers!

Ginger said...

How fun for Crew and Jake to have that special time together.

Stephanie Evans said...

How fun! My dad always had the same "potty trained" rule. I think it's smart :)

I just woke up from an AWFUL dream about you.... you had gotten your hair cut, but I could tell it wasn't just cut, it was thinner and you were balding... YIKES right?! Then you admitted to me and Shell that you were bulimic! I started bawling and asking why and then suddenly we were at a parade and I was looking for a bathroom. That's how I woke up.... needing to pee :)Anyways, it was scary and awful and I'm happy to see no {balding} in any recent pictures of you on your blog :)

I think the last three times I've checked your blog you've had a new background! Way to keep things interesting! Cute cute