Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{summer} days



Summer is going fast.
{and we are totally livin' it up}

swimming...a summer staple.
going to summer movies

hangin' with friends at the mall
Ashlinn finally decided to get her ears pierced.
{with an entire entourage for support.}
{and alot of bravery}
Showing off her new ear bling.
driving around town.
{doing fun/summery stuff...of course}
We also began and finished the BOM in just over a month as a family.
{okay, it was the condensed kid - version}
but, it was still the BOM!
apparently all of this fun makes us tired.
{really tired}

{fun and relaxation...that is what a memorable summer is all about!}

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Funny Hallie always wears her hoops and Ashlinn never had hers pierced yet... I never knew that! It looks like summer fun! I'm actually cold here sometimes! Maybe I'll get in the ocean if it hits at least 80 here but it hasn't! See u guys in august!

Ginger said...

Fun summer days. I love Jada's expression in the photo where Ashlinn is getting her ears pierced.

Anonymous said...

See...who doesn't love summer. I need a condensed kid version of the BOM.....we are STILL in ALMA!!!

Stephanie Evans said...

Brave girl!!

I was feeling really bad about myself for 1/2 second when I read you all finished the BofM in a month. Maybe I need to buy the kid version so I can finish it in a year. Sad.