Saturday, June 5, 2010

the time has come.

On June 30th Crew will officially be
Crew Jacob Willis.
{that is cool}
And only 2 days later our entire family will go to the temple and be sealed forever.
{that is cooler than cool}

So if you are free at 6pm July 2nd, come join us at the temple.
{and see me sob happy tears...with reckless abandon}
'cuz I can.

{official invites coming soon, but consider this an invitation...just in case}

6 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

Hooray for Crew Willis! How awesome for your family. I want to come. I will be your tissue holder:)

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh I am so happy. But is it bad of me to wish it was just two weeks later :) Cuz I do. Congrats family of 6.

the Robinsons said...

I'm so so excited for all of you!!

Cicily said...

That is great. Happy day for your family.

Adam and Jess said...

What an amazing day that will be. You guys will have an awesome experience. I have yet to see a child sealed to their family, and wish we could be there with you guys. Your family has had plenty of experience with that.

Adam and Jess said...

I just got your invite. What a cute idea and thanks for making me feel included even though we won't be there for the actual day. It doesn't sound like we're going to AZ this summer.