Tuesday, June 9, 2009

[I want the slow mo. button...please!]

It seems like lately time is flying! How did it get to be June 2009? I told Jake the other day things are so great, I just want them to slow down so I can cherish every second!
My lil' man goes to nursery soon! We have been doing some practice rounds and he is loving it!


Ashlinn graduated from kindergarten (round 1) last week. ( I am putting her in a second time because she has a Sept. bday)


Jake enjoys a quick bit of shut eye between Sunday meetings.



Princess Hallie slept with her crown on all night...again. I went into her room at 5 am and saw this princess ready for her royal duties.



Tater climbed my pantry shelves. I am not surprised...he is part monkey for sure!





He can even eat corn on the cob and then smile his biggest, cheesiest smile with a mouth full of teeth! If you know me, you can tell right away that he is partly my son...I make this face often!
If you know where I can order a slow motion button...let me know! Thanks!






4 comments:

The Garrison Family said...

So cute! I love your family so much. I too wish there was a slo mo button.

bettina said...

it has been so long! looks like you are doing great...and three kids! wow! they are darling! I'm going to add your blog to my list so i can keep updated with your cute lil fam!

Cicily said...

That face is priceless, I love it. You're kids are too freaking cute.

Stephanie Evans said...

Why is every stinkin picture of you SO DANG BEAUTIFUL! Barf :) I am just so jealous. I too love Dadurdays. Ours always began with donuts from Bashas. Slurpees are good too :)