Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{A Shout Out 2 Friends!}

Looking thru the archives I found some pictures of my friends and me. These were taken in 2001 and 2002. Jessica, Shelley, Stephanie, me, LaRee.
I can't help but laugh and remember how stupid and goofy and FUN we can be together! The wedding pic.Meggan, (my sis.) Jessica, LaRee,Shelley,Stephanie, me and Jake, Andy, Rob. and Brian.

I wouldn't change a second of the random picture poses, laying out on roofs, listening to Delilah, "sleeping" at Walmart for N*sync and Backstreet, traveling to "the red city", eating slim jims at 4am...oh wait that was just LaRee, using the "9 in 1" as a weapon/spoon/opener/everything...like27 in 1...fo real, and many, many more!!!!


Thats why as I see my kiddos making friends that they want to be around....




Want to dress the same as...



Laugh so hard with...





Pose for random pictures 2gether...







and just enjoy life together! I can't help, but smile!!!! I can't wait to see them with their crazy friends in 20 years from now----- Hooray for Friends!!!!!!
*** If you were not in these pictures, that doesn't mean you are not my friend. You are included too--I love ya!
***** Check links below to see the "now days" version of all these good looking girls, I don't have a recent pictureof all of us!





8 comments:

Annell said...

Jenni, that just made me tear...I've been thinking the same thing about the kiddo's. What a sweet post!

Stephanie Evans said...

What a narnie post!! :) Those pics are DA BOMB! All we needed was a Sonic drink, the "thong song", the Green Bean and good rays to be happy! Ah, those were simpler times. I love our group! Guess who still has their Spice Girls planner packed away in a box titled "memories"?? I just grabbed it and here are some classic antedotes: total kickage, REMARKABLE, Mini me we do not KNAW on kitty!, Mental note, look at the butt on that!, 311, do a little dance make a little love, kick it!, you animal, I love tahoes, but mom....., world domination, This is the richest thing I've ever eaten.... who??, you can marry more money in a minute than you can marry in a lifetime, get some, BHT, it's better to be "p@#$%" off than "p*&%$" on, a little somethin' somethin', chillin', are you from outta town? ,Sunday clothes, (i don't remember that one), ghetto bootie, do you workout?. OH WOW- was that a blast from the past. I'd say we were a mature bunch, wouldn't you? Haha, love ya Jen!

bettina said...

what funny pics! friends are the best!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Holy Craporoni! Haha I LOVEDDDD those days! Geez, we had many a years of good times! Why did you have to go and get married first...jk. So I love how Laree is flashing half her leg in your wedding pic. Speaking of the old days we had picnic in a bag for dinner last week. I think of our natural spring water hike every time I eat it. I am also reminded that tents are flamable when I eat it too. Sighhh...those days were "the best I ever had, I mean felt, I mean.." days.haha Jess.

Shelley Goodman said...

(Should I really be allowed to teach sharing time to kids tomorrow?)

Shelley Goodman said...

Oh my gosh I keep getting all these memories back! Remember when I stalked that girl in High school who stole my watch in aerobics and I found her V-day heart and wrote her death notes on it! I really should have kept a journal!

Ginger said...

Friends are awesome. Cute post!

Adam and Jess said...

Ok, too bad I'm just commenting because our computer was broken. This post brought back some awesome memories, but even more when I read the comments. We had way to much fun on the weekends. I remember ordering way too many of those chicken sandwiches from Sonic, Twister, road trips singing "I just wanna soak up the sun", Dude, where's my car (with a lisp), Yellow & Lego notes, riding in trunks. We need more posts like this