Tuesday, June 30, 2009

12 children and their spouses and their kids

About a week and a half ago, Amy and Brad, my sister and bro. in law and their 8 kids came over from Oklahoma. We have been having a ton of fun! Swimming, talking, eating, more swimming, ect. Then Bryan and Michell, my bro. and sis in law came with their 3 boys( and she is prego. too.) The party only stepped up a notch! My parents decided that since Raymond is joining the fam. and the last family picture was taken in 1999, we'd try to fit all 12 (twelve)...yes 12 kids and spouses and their kids into a current family picture.For putting 60 people into one shot, it went surprisingly well. Here is our small portion of the group. Emily snapped these pics with my camera as we were waiting.


I don't have a group pic. yet but I'll post it when I do.

As you can plainly see, my boys don't love getting their pictures taken. This picture shows their inner rebellion perfectly.



Yes, Jake did remove the specs. for the pictures...I hope.



Here's a normal occurrence..

I hear the Kiddos calling me at 545am...( yes, we are always awake by then.) "mom, we have a surprise for you!" I finish buttering toast and head down the hall way. "We are READY!" they shout at me...for what? They were so excited to find hats and mittens in a box that they had woken up their brother and had gotten ready for the upcoming June snow storm. No...there really isn't a June snowstorm coming..it was imaginary.







4 comments:

Travis & Wendy said...

haha I love your kids, they crack me up. I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Ok, if you want me too, I will train your kids to wake up at 8! REALLY!!!

Stephanie Evans said...

Looks like you guys are all ready to come visit BUFFALO!! I think they would want ditch the snow clothes real quick after a winter out here! :)

Ginger said...

So you guys are early risers too!? Very cute pictures of your family.