Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photo Shoot

I decided that since it was a gorgeous day and it would be months before a day like this rolled around again, I'd take the kiddos to a park and get some pics. Here is what we got...





As you can see, some turned out really fantastic and others...well, lets just say Tate loves picture taking as much as his dad!








Really it wasn't that much torture! This one cracks me up, they are leaning to try to get in the picture that Tater is running out of...girls and boys are different!













What adorable children!






2 comments:

Sabrina Jean Davis said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!! These pictures are adorable! I really want you to take pix of me and my friends in front of the temple sometime. You are amazing!

Jenna said...

So cute!! I love the one of Ashlinn. Rider has 5 silver teeth and 5 root canals.....beat that. It is so sad he is doomed to the life of his mothers teeth!