Monday, June 22, 2009

When you're hot, you're hot!


This is Jakes 6th Fathers Day! For the 3rd annual homeade Fathers Day tie...I just bought an old tie and then each kid chose an applique to add to it. Tate chose a basketball, Hallie chose a ballerina tutu, and Ashlinn chose a fairy. They finished it off by writing their own names. Being such a great dad, he wore it proud!


Before the breakfast in bed.

One Saturday, the love of my life went to play basketball, I got a call saying..."I broke a little piece off of my tooth." I asked how much and he said , "just a little piece." Then he walked through the door and I just burst out laughing. I am so glad that he let me take a picture and that he made this hillbilly face for it too! Hooray for modern dentistry! Just one of the many reasons I love this guy!



2 comments:

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Hey you're married to Llyod Christmas!! Sweet! Ya, sorry that I was kind of a handfull and sassy back in the day. Thanks for dealing with me and being an awesome teacher. Also, you guys are SMOKIN' HOT!!

Stephanie Evans said...

Holy Cow! I woulda freaked! Good thing he's married to you and not panic-disorder me! The tie is oh so cute. Trav got one too... he's a stripes man and REFUSES to wear pink. Whatever. I got him a blue paisley one. I figured I'd break him one step at a time :)