Thursday, June 11, 2009

*Snoop Dogg would be Proud!*

This morning Ashlinn finally saw the pediatric dentist in order to take care of her 5 rotten teeth! I wanted to be sure and get a picture of her smile while her mouth was numb! It was worth it! She was very funny under anesthesia...she giggled randomly and could fall asleep in seconds! I carried her out of the dentists office and put my sleeping girl into the car, "STOP" she yelled, sat up and looked into the car mirror.."Oh good, I have 2 golden teeth!" and then she fell dead asleep again! love her!
Yes, she is packin' BLING!Don't worry it only cost $800 with insurance! Oh the joys of parenthood!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

$800, that's how much our new tires cost! Crazy. Anesthesia is awesome. Just ask an oral surgeon's assistant. They have the best stories.

Ginger said...

Wear those "gold" teeth proud Ashlinn! Gracie was extremely proud of her "gold" tooth when she got hers. I actually saw Ashlinn's name on the dentist sign in sheet when I took my kids for their check up.