Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{Is carb. addiction genetic?}

The other day I made some homeade bread. I NEEDED it! I realize that it may be an addiction, but I enjoy my bread addiction, and besides its 100% whole wheat...good for my colon. Well as it was rising I noticed that one of the loaves wasn't looking quite right...then I caught him...the dough thief! He had been stealing chunks of dough. Jake enjoys eating raw bread dough, so I guess Tate has no option, but to love bread too.









I can see it in his eyes...this won't be the last time!
*** Note to readers... the bread turned out like little bricks...not edible...it was chicken food. My mom told me my wheat must be old...I will try again. Another day!

5 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

You're amazing just for MAKING bread, who care if it turned out like bricks?! I remember you were going to make your dad bread every week for a year!! Did you follow through? You probably did, which is even more amazing. The best I do in that arena is banana bread and I'll make crescent rolls occasionally. Btw, Tate is quite the adorable kid! On a completely separate note, I was tearing apart my files, looking for an old email and I came across a folder full of emails I had printed off from when I was at BYU. Can I just say that you are the BEST friend?! So many of them were from you and I had the best time reading over some of them. You were in "newlywed land" and it was so cute and it made me remember again what a great friend I have in YOU!!! Spanks a mullet! :)

Ginger said...

Mmmmmmm, Bread.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday when I was making my bread I kept repeating to myself..."Our colon's will thank us!"

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Oh, how I love bread!! That is what is getting me through this pregnancy... Lots and lots of carbs! Dude, I would love to have twins! That would be so awesome. I guess will find out;)

Shelley Goodman said...

Homemeade bricks are good too. As long as you have the bread smell in your house, life is good... and the hubby is HAPPY:)